i love food.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Another little hole.

Alright I just sent a message to Yukika. I was surfing around then MSN made an alert and I saw, an email received from hideaki matsuo. WAH I was so Fucking happy la! I hope she replies me! I'm listening to aqualung another little hole now. There's another little hole in my heart plus another little tear in my eye. School today was kind cool. But I felt very irksome after 1st period of Chemistry. And then we had some animation drawing thing during assembly and I sort of laughed at the guys drawing like a lot until I started crying la. It's odd la. Then after that had to go do the voting thing for Howe captain. Whosoever didn't even go. Well that made me sad. And then had orals messaged her at 2.40ish but she replied almost immediately that she had already finish, plus my message was to wish her good luck. HAHA! then went to town la. went taka then meridien i like meridien kinda cool. i lied to germaine. i wish she would kill me.

TOMORROW NIGHT. GONNA GET DRUNK! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home